Header tag

Thursday 2 August 2012

Chemistry Advertising: Glaxo Smith Kline

A different slant on Chemistry cartoons this time.  I've recently noticed (with enjoyment) that GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) have recently been promoting their anti-doping testing technology for the Olympic games.  They've done this with some very impressive 'chemistry' adverts featuring British athletes (some of them medal winners).  GSK have put these on their Facebook page, and so I've borrowed them, and produced some of my own alternatives.


Mine aren't meant to be offensive, just comical parodies.  I'm not intending to criticise GSK, just borrow their 'chemical plus picture' motif.  I'm not even going to criticise the chemistry of the 'molecules' they've designed... I'm just going to smile and participate in the chemistry advertising as well.


Here are GSK's (taken from their FB page) :











And here, just to raise a smile for the 'every man' who also doesn't believe in taking drugs to enhance his performance, are mine.







What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment